Designed with low-clearance, semi-enclosed spaces in mind, the award winning Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric series offers minimized light emissions and dedicated recess kits that allow these stand-out outdoor heaters to blend seamlessly into any environment.
Available in both black and white, the elegantly understated Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric series combines superb style with sensational heating without compromise, delivering 25% more heat with a much smaller footprint than the best of our competitors.
Featuring corrosion-proof 304 stainless steel chassis’ and Schott tinted ceramic-glass screens, these compact yet powerful outdoor heaters can be subtly placed practically anywhere with our dedicated wall, ceiling and flush-mounting options.
Blending beautifully with any environment, they also virtually fade from mind, with set-and-forget simplicity and complete heating control delivered by single switch activation and smart control compatibility.
Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen - Minimize light emission and spread comfort evenly across any area with the Platinum’s signature screen.
Slim-line Design - Subtly place these compact heaters virtually anywhere with Bromic’s wall, ceiling and flush- mounting options.
Subtle Aesthetics - Create comfort without visual disturbance with elegantly understated outdoor heaters that blend into the environment.
Precise Directional Heating - A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
Ultra-Durable Design - Enjoy reliable heating for years to come thanks to durable stainless steel construction.
Tight Space Specialist - Minimal vertical clearance requirements and an array of mounting options provide versatile heating solutions for any semi-enclosed or outdoor areas.
Ease of Use - Enjoy set-and-forget simplicity with single switch activation and smart control compatibility.
Wireless Control Capabilities - Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories.
Dimensions & Weights
Width/Diameter (in): 33.00"
Weight: 16.50 lbs.
Heating Area: 64.4
Heat Rating (BTU): 23600 BTU/Hour
Heating Element: Electric
Voltage Rating: 240V
Warranty policies default to the manufacturer warranty policy in all cases. Warranty
claims need to be sent to both firstname.lastname@example.org and
Warranties are only applicable to the original purchaser and are non-transferrable.
AF Distributors submits warranty claims to the manufacturers on the customer/dealer’s
behalf via a completed warranty form (attached).
Warranty decisions, once submitted, are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
Warranty parts are subject to manufacturer availability, and will be shipped at the
Some manufacturers will only send to a distributor or dealer, and additional shipping costs
Our Customer Service and Warranty Teams will communicate updates when provided, as
we work through the warranty process with the manufacturer.
Customer is responsible for the cost of the replacement unit and freight. Customer will be
credited once AFD receives the credit from the manufacturer.
How do i place an order?
- You are able order online through our secure e-commerce website by clicking the "add to cart" button at the top then "checkout" then just tell us where you want to ship it.
Do you offer discounts?
- We do have sales promotions from time to time. The best way to be included is to sign up for our email alert. We also offer a Military discount for active and retired veterans.
Is there warranty?
- Yes, Our brands back all of their products with a warranty. Warranties vary from brand to brand. At minimum you can expect a one year warranty, while some brands offer up to a life time warranty.
What if i want a refund?
- Wonderful question! After you receive your order, if the product does not meet your expectations, we will provide you with a refund. Once it's been shipped back to the warehouse we can issue a refund.
How long is the shipping time?
- We ship out orders in 1-3 days after purchase, direct from the manufactures warehouse to provide the fastest delivery possibly to you. However you will be updated via email every step of the way.
Need Help? Use Our Contact Us Form And One Of Our Team Members Will Be With You As Soon As Possible!