A distinctly European styled free standing electric fireplace from Sierra Flame by Amantii. This Fireplace features a beveled glass viewing area that gives an almost ‘see-thru’ effect on three sides.
With no installation boundaries, no need for mounting brackets or building into a wall, this free stand model goes in any room you like.
Virtually no assembly required – just simply plug in and enjoy!
Media: comes with an 11 piece log set and sable glass.
The Freestand FS‐26‐922 fits beautifully as Corner Electric Fireplace.
fireplace heater and fan Heater & Fan
Heat vents from face of surround Fire and Ice media Stunning flame – from contemporary
to life-like traditional
Temp Control Temperature maintenance control –
keep your space warm & cozy electric fireplace mood lighting Change the appearance of included media like never before with the NEW LED ambient canopy lighting in 13 colors.
electric fireplace zone heating Perfect for zone heating approx. 400-500 sq ft. Fire & Ice® Flame Presentation FIRE & ICE® Flame presentation – Three light strips allow for yellow, orange, blue, violet & rose colored flames
Volts 120V AC Hz
Watts 1500 max
Heater 1500 watts high
750 watts low
No Heater 22 watts
Motor Heater watts
Lamps LED 22 watts
Rotor Motor 1 at 5 watts
Height, Width, Depth 28 x 25 5/8 x 17 1/2“
Glass View Opening 9 x 22”
Surround Size N/A
Shipping Size 32 x 28 3/4 x 23 ”
Shipping Weight 69 lbs. Glass Included
Plug Location Back Side
Cord Length 70”
Approx. Heating Area 400 sq. ft.
free standing electric stove specs
Please note that only goods accompanied by a return material authorization number can be processed. Returned goods which arrive
at our premises without an authorized RMA number shall be refused or returned at the cost of the sender.
The following procedure is to be followed to in order to ensure proper and undamaged returns processing.
• All goods to be returned must be reported in
advance. Please use the “Request to return product” form.
This form is available in the dealer login area of amantii.
com or by emailing your representative.
• All goods which have been registered and approved
for return are assigned a return material
authorization number that is communicated in
advance to our receiving warehouse.
• We will email you a copy of the RMA label with unique
number as well placement instructions.
• This is to accompany the returned goods when you send it
to us. One copy should be retained for your records.
• The returned material authorization (RMA) number must be
included in any correspondence regarding the shipment.
You will be given the shipping address upon approval.
IMPORTANAT: Please observe all of the following provisions
Products can only be accepted for return upon receipt of our written approval. Returns should, of course, be limited to those brought
about in exceptional circumstances.
As a rule, the following cannot be returned
• Products which are eligible for parts under our
• Products damaged in transit (please refer to
ordering policy regarding freight claims)
• Products that have had their original manufacturers
• packaging opened
• Products that have been out of their original
Products which have been ordered incorrectly may be returned within 7 days of delivery, as long as they are still in the original
packaging and have not been used or installed, are re-sale-able and in a technically faultless condition. The packaging must be in its
original state, i.e. unopened and the exterior must not be altered by the presence of any permanent marker, branding or labels that
will damage the carton. Goods delivered to our premises shall only
be accepted if freight has been prepaid by the shipper.
Products must be returned via freight carrier and properly secured on a appropriately sized pallet. To minimize
exposure to the packaging, it is advised that the unit be wrapped in plastic wrap once secured to the pallet. Units must not be shipped
via courier and any units arriving to the warehouse via courier (such as but not limited to UPS or FEDEX) will not be accepted and will
be returned to the sender at the expense of the customer.
Returns must include a copy of the original invoice as well as a copy of the RMA label provided.
If the packaging shows signs of damage, the product will be returned at the expense of the customer or scrapped, as desired. If a
return is desired, we are to be notified of this within a period of 5 days.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
How do i place an order?
- You are able order online through our secure e-commerce website by clicking the "add to cart" button at the top then "checkout" then just tell us where you want to ship it.
Do you offer discounts?
- We do have sales promotions from time to time. The best way to be included is to sign up for our email alert. We also offer a Military discount for active and retired veterans.
Is there warranty?
- Yes, Our brands back all of their products with a warranty. Warranties vary from brand to brand. At minimum you can expect a one year warranty, while some brands offer up to a life time warranty.
What if i want a refund?
- Wonderful question! After you receive your order, if the product does not meet your expectations, we will provide you with a refund. Once it's been shipped back to the warehouse we can issue a refund.
How long is the shipping time?
- We ship out orders in 1-3 days after purchase, direct from the manufactures warehouse to provide the fastest delivery possibly to you. However you will be updated via email every step of the way.
Need Help? Use Our Contact Us Form And One Of Our Team Members Will Be With You As Soon As Possible!